Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 31 August 2013

dreams and ema

Assalamualaikum, readers.
first of all Happy National Day Malaysia!! it's the 56th birthday for Malaysia.
next up, I apologize for not updating on my blog. i seem to have run out of ideas. or perhaps, i don't feel like whining and complaining about life. some things that annoy me happens almost every day that i somehow was able to cope with whatever.
Anyhow...
back to main story laa...
these past few weeks, i have been dreaming about things that i can't explain. actually i can explain, because the dreams were rather straight-forward. but i only get part and pieces of them that the main question, who is the dream directed to remains a mystery.
i talked to my mum about this, but she was too afraid to reply anything. so, she referred my dream to my dad. well, he's not really an expert, but sometimes the both of us get a vision of some events that becomes true in the future.
wait up a minute, what was the dream??
*inhales deeply* 
i dreamt of me being somewhere close to a bride *i assume* she had her hands spread out with mehendi. the mehendi was bright and red, it looked beautiful. and we were discussing whether to put some mehendi on both sides of the hand. i was definitely excited because even in my sleep, i heard myself laughing. 
the moment i woke up, the question, 'who's the bride?' remained a mystery, was it me, my sister? or was it someone else?
well, in my family, the only single girls waiting in line to get married is my cousin sister who's somewhere between 27-29, my sister who's 26 and me, 21. 
my dad remained cool about this and just guessed between the three of us, the bride in my dream is either my cousin-sister or my sister.
yesterday, i got a news from my sister, who said that my cousin-sister is going to get married. Alhamdulillah...may Allah ease everything...
the second one is i dreamt of my sister's lecturer approved her thesis. she's been struggling for two years now to complete her thesis. and every time she sends them in, the thesis were returned back to her.
in my dream, i checked her e-mail and her lecturer sent her an e-mail approving her thesis. 
what happened in real life is that her lecturer told her in her face that her thesis was okay, she just have some minor spelling errors here and there. once she corrected them, the thesis is good to go. Alhamdulillah....
but i know that my dreams are coincidental in nature. i'm not God to say for sure that these things will happen in the future. 
i dreamt of my dead grandfather entering his own house after almost 10 years of his passing, and i hugged him tightly, sobbing on his shoulders for i missed him so much. he hugged me back and told me how much i've grown. 
but will this happen in the future, nope. it's almost impossible. *there's a lump in my throat*
i also dreamt of me pulling out a cow *or was it a horse? 'm not sure* from the drain in front of my grandma's house, and i was crying so hard, watching the cow struggling to get out. i managed to get him out of the drain and i hugged him, asking him if he was okay. he just stared into my eyes blankly. i don't remember what happened after that. what is the meaning of this dream? i have no idea. will i really pull out a cow all by myself in the future? or will i have a pet cow? no idea.
the thing is, only He knows what's the meaning of all the dreams, and He for sure knows if any of them will happen in the future for sure. as for me, i shall keep on dreaming...

No comments: