Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 13 November 2013

down on one knee

Assalamualaikum, readers.
Tonight, i am not in the mood. i have so many things to do, but after putting my sleep aside, i managed to finish a couple of things on my To-do list. but i still have dinner and some reading to do for tomorrow's class on my list. yet, i have some time to update my blog. *smacks face*
i was scrolling down Facebook when i saw an image which gave me an idea on this entry.

so, that was the image. what's going through your mind right now?
"One of the reasons why i want my husband to propose in front of my family members" was what went through my brain.
i actually told my mum this and she asked me back, why would i want my husband to propose in front of her and the rest of the family.
my answer: it's a proof that i'm not making it up.
she laughed.
i don't need a spy-photographer who hides in the bush to snap this beautiful moment. i have my family members to always remind me of the beautiful moment.

That's all! bye!

No comments: