Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 6 July 2011

a post for me.

well, today ema rasa tramat la jahil. dunno why, but seems like everybody's changing..or maybe CHANGED, except me! ema sorang ja mcm still like that, x berubah langsung. i'm still me, still wearing the clothes that are in my wardrobe, cuma sometimes i hesitate to wear them & place them in a section where i'll wear them at home. but, i'm wearing shawl now, though i'm wearing them with a tudung syria inside as my inner, i still feel i'm far from where i should be. seems like most of my friends & some of my relatives are wearing tudung labuh. i felt intimidated coz my friends are so much better than me. i don't wanna be judged and labelled, 'the bad girl' becoz of my image, but here we are! haha...

i admit, i still adore those cute dresses kt kedai, coz the fabric & the colour is so beautiful. sometimes, i wonder why i feel that way. is it ok to feel that way? but i'm actually browsing through some dresses to pair with jeans, maybe will wear it in the future. it seems like a nice combo---knee-length dresses & jeans. right? hahaa.... ^_^

and also, when it comes to entertainment, i update myself with everything. i listen to the gossips, whether it's local or international artists. i check out the latest trends, from walking in the park to shopping in the malls. just checking on what's cool & what's not. it's kindda fun actually. entering a shop & then picking up something that's nice & checking urself in the mirror with it held in front of you! hahaha...see? when will i ever change?

No comments: