Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 2 December 2011

selanjar 1

well well well...yesterday was my last paper. don't ask me how i did, coz i seriously don't know. after the test, we lunched and then when i finally thought i could get some rest, after 3 days of lack of rest and sleep, THE ONE made a lot of noises in the room. constantly downloading this and that, as she made noises. in the end, i woke up from my so-called-sleep and tuned to Him for help. after that, i went out to complete my incisor.
by the time i got back, they were gone to KB Mall. Diner Dash was waiting anyway. heheee... ^___^"
finally i got some rest and sleep at 8 pm. Queen B was not making any noises, and so i slept like a baby.

then, Queen B and i watched a movie, all by ourselves in the room, so peaceful, giggling like girls do. hahahaa...i'm overreacting, am i? but it's the truth. i feel so happy to be all by myself, peace & serenity! but that didn't last long, when THE ONE, LITTLE I and DR W came back, they made a lot of noises, i could barely speak to my dad. here comes goodbye to peace.

i slept at 5 am yesterday, watching Beastly. not a nice movie though. prefer Beauty & the Beast version. Belle looks so much sweeter in her blue dress and Beast looks so handsome being beast. the love between them was pure, Beast never knew Belle before they met in the castle. unlike, the love between the two in Beastly, the guy already knew Vanessa in school, and then he got attracted to her. NAHH! me no likey!!

No comments: