Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 12 March 2012

love me coz i'm imperfect

you don't know how to swim and i love you. because, you give me a chance to teach and guide you on how to swim

you don't know how to dance and i love you. because, i get to lead you when we dance

you can't stand the cold and i love you. because, you give me the chance to hold you and make you warm

you don't like watching action-packed movies and i love you. because, i like you lying on my shoulder when you get bored

you are immature and i love you. because, you remind me how i used to be a kid and i feel like a kid again when i'm around you

you wake up late every morning and i love you. because, you give me the chance to look and your face when you're asleep

you can't cook and i love you. because, you give me the chance to be in the kitchen with you and work something out-TOGETHER

you are fragile and always fall asick and i love you. because, you give me the chance to take care of you

you aren't a romantic person and i love you. because, you give me the chance to try out something crazy to steal your heart

P/S: layan perasaan sebentar...

No comments: