Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 8 June 2013

6 months later-wassup Boycott?

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all readers. how are you guys doing? i hope all is well. ^_^
this entry would be harsh and full of anger from me, because obviously i'm mad. mad at myself and mad at you people out there.
let's just flashback to 6 months ago, where everybody was talking about boycotting this and that, and if you stand in line to purchase anything from the long list of 'boycott', you'd be told of how you're contributing to the Zionist. and if you defend yourself, you'd still lose. they were that smooth in talking, giving us the statistics and whatsoever not.
so, now, i would like to ask you guys, how have you been doing? with the 'boycott' stuff? 
i confess, i've stopped purchasing Nestle products, but i failed to buy and eat McDonalds. if you read my previous entries about this issue, you'd realize my first move on boycotting Israel is Nestle products, because there's a lot of them-Maggi, Nescafe, Kit Kat, Bliss the Youghurt drink (probably 40+). these are some of the products i used to buy every month. and honestly, i only eat out McD once in three months (around RM15), so, that's basically the reason why Nestle came first on my list.
but, most of the people thought that all you need to boycott is McD, and so they stopped eating McD, but continue purchasing Nestle. i told them Nestle is also Israeli's products and they kept quiet. but nothing's changed.
i'm not here to brag about how i managed to quit Nestle altogether. i'm just pissed off that some of you who came up to my face and tell me dining McD is not good, Israel are killing Muslims, every penny spent goes down to them, all these means nothing when you dine put yourself, 6 months later! if it comes down to me, i felt like asking them do they remember what they told me 6 months later? and don't they feel bad dining out when they were the ones telling me this and that?? 
i hate being angry, coz it makes me cry and when i pray, i'd tell God that they were just humans and humans make mistakes, probably they forgot...

No comments: