Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 17 June 2013

can i...??

can i just go out and walk in the cool breeze of the night right now?
can i just pretend nobody's watching me as i dance around, losing myself?
can i pretend nobody's going to hear me as i scream my lungs out?
can i pretend nobody's going to judge me if i hug Mr Zorro who comes outta nowhere?
can i?

truth is, i can't. i don;t think i would, even if i'm given a choice.

honestly, my brain's too tired of reading Ethnic notes as i have a test tomorrow. 
nothing makes sense, everything about diplomacy and democracy, war...yadda yadda.
i'm sleepy, and when i don;t get whatever i'm reading, i'm singing really loud, so that my mind gets back on the slides, not wandering somewhere else. 
please, help me.

sincerely,
Miss Ema who is losing her mind.

No comments: