Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 11 July 2013

surprise surprise

Assalamualaikum, readers.
it's 7.55 am here in Malaysia, and it's 2nd Ramadhan. i'm more than happy this morning, that i made a decision to write a bit.
remember i mentioned that my roomates were non-Muslims a few times in my entries? well, one of them went back a while ago. surprisingly, she came up to me and mentioned she's going back and she wished me luck for my upcoming exams, and.....she hugged me! i was so surprised i didn't know what to do. i hugged her back of course but in an awkward manner. 

i mean, after all that we been through, backbiting each other on our backs, she hugged me? wow. however, i'm still glad she hugged me, it means she is really happy of going back home and she doesn't want us living in the same room to end with negativity. 
i admit, this past few weeks, during their final exams, we got closer. we respected each other during prayers, spoke on the phone outside the room, i stopped singing loudly, and i bought food for them when i went out. i never regret having them as my roomates, i learnt a lot from them, and i hope they do to. 
well, that's about it. 

Happy Ramadhan, everybody!

No comments: