Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 20 April 2011

leaving KMK...

my last paper for finals is Chemistry paper 1...alhamdulillah, some of the questions supplied by Miss Fatni, my Chemistry lecturer actually came out! OMG!! it was something unexpected...but then mungkin rezeki kot...sbb tue yg keluar dlm 3-5 questions...

after that, tagged along wif Dian, headed straight to the cubicle, to see Pn Ros, to check out my co-curricular marks....alhamdulillah...not that BAD laa...hihihi....then rushed back to the cafeteria...dian misses her mum so bad....salam2 ngn mak dia, waved hi kt bpk dia, n then bpk dia belanja makn...hahaha...seronok bukan main!! hihihih....

P/S: i know i sound like a kid, but iu cant help myself when people belanja, bukan sllau org nk blnja kita mkn kan??

then, after sembang2, we headed upstairs where i had to clear all of my stuff, ON MY VEY OWN!! owh man! sgt tiring, smpai i had a headache....& btw, i did not cry...dunno why but then no tears came out, but then a bit sad la kot letting my roomates & friends go...huhuhu...

so, by 1 pm, i was all alone, in my room....dunno wat to do...nk menyanyi, mp3 dah mati...kena kuburkan & baca tahlil....haiz....nk join nasy tgok movie, im juz so lazy to go to her room....

so, las2, i texted my friend...nasib baik la dia ada, tmn smentara i cari mood nk tutup mata...but then, closing my eyes doesnt work...so in the end, i went to the toilet, amik air smbhyg...

elok baru angkat takbir, there were a few knocks on the door...pelik gak...bukak2, TA-DA!

my aunt was at the door...she & her daughters tolong angkt my stuff turun bwh to da car...then, bila sampai umah, lps punggah brg2, i got a cute cupcake frm my cousin...the cupcake was vry cute & tasty...Yum-yum!

so, here i'll be until maybe Friday...x nk lama2 kt tmpt org...rindu PENANG!!! huhuuhu....

No comments: