Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 2 November 2011

confused

petang tadi, i came across my matriks neighbour. she was a funny person and used to sleep in our room during the exams. she was walking side by side with a guy, and i was pretty shocked. in my heart, i knew this guy is more than just a friend. but i pretended i didn't know, greeted her as usual and asked her who that guy is.
at first she denied, but towards the end, she told me that guy is her boyfriend. i kindda squealed right there & then when she confessed.
as soon as she left me, and i walked back to my room, i wondered to myself.
is this right? should i be feeling happy for her? or should i be feeling sorry for her?
i was in a dilemma. i know she knew this is wrong. but what can i really do?
she's my friend, and she has gone that far. all i can do is pray that this guy would keep her safe & happy, would not do any harm to her. will not have any wrong intentions towards her.
i'm still in a dilemma...
i did after all, matched two of my friends, and now they're a couple. i can't undo my actions. everything's said & done. all i can do now is seek for His forgiveness. and pray that i will not be anything like them.
i sometimes wish to not fall in love. i want my dad to match make me with a guy he think is best for me. id on't know nothing now. *feel like bursting into tears*

No comments: