Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 26 November 2011

a song for me

As strong as you were, tender you go.
I'm watching you breathing for the last time.
A song for your heart, but when it is quiet,
I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
I'll carry you home

i am the strength of myself
i am the lover of myself
i am the one who cuddles myself to sleep
i am the one who sing to myself songs that make me feel better
i am the one who hangs out with myself
i am the one who whisper love to myself
i am the one who follows myself around
i am the one who stroke myself's hair
i am the one who listen to myself
i am the one who hugs myself when i cry
i am the one who wipe myself's tears
i am the one who talks myself down
sometimes you wish you had a boyfriend, but you forget,
the boyfriend to yourself is you!
before i forget...
dear Ema, 
I LOVE YOU!
i will stand by you when nobody's with you
i will have your hands in mine all the way
i will be there whenever you need me
you don't have to call or text,
i'm here...

No comments: