Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 20 November 2011

my 1st usrahh

so, alhamdulillah, i had the courage to attend my 1st usrah (x jauh pun, surau tingkat 3) gara2 memikirkan sama ada ema layak atau x, will i be able to accept apa yg diberitahu, will they force me to do something i dont wish for was haunting me these few months. but after what i see & experience for 1 hour, showed a positive feedback from my heart.
things were easier for me to absorb, i dont feel burdened...just felt a smack to the face, (well, a few times actually!!) realizing i'm doing all  the wrong things all along that will bring me farther and farther apart from The Almighty. but insya-Allah, we change slowly. at our own pace. but keep doing the right thing from time to time, improve a little a day, and you'll see how it affects you, throughout ur life.
wallahu a'lam...

No comments: