Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 12 February 2012

hati yang pilu

this is just another stupid post i once pledge i will never write or brag on. but then...i just have to...i can't handle it!!
things were just too much to handle last night. 


something in me told me to search in this guy, in the photo. a cute hunkie, whom i fell for in just a few months. heck, only one month! i followed him on Red FM, listened to his shows, got him to know me, blah blah blah...he was so cute, yet friendly...


so, i wanted to know MORE about him. and yes, i did knew MORE about him. too much till i felt the burning feeling inside my chest, my vision went hazy for a while, cause i never knew he was anything like that. too much!! i was mad. couldn't read anything no more, things only lead me back to him. why? why me? why now?


P/S: if i can have such feelings for a guy i never met, i only wonder how would i be if i were to be in a relationship. haizzz...

No comments: