Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 15 April 2012

i'm EXCITED!

this time, i would like to expose myself a little further. i am a very excited person. and when i say i'm excited, i mean REALLY excited. people are able to spot how excited i get in just a few seconds, being around me. it's kindda natural. i dunno since when i easily get excited, yup, but there's the thing about me.

1- if i walk pass my crush, i get excited. 
2- if my tweet is retweeted or replied, i get excited.
3- if my favourite doctor *i'm a dental student btw* enters the lecture hall, i get excited.
4- if i found out that my crush wears the same colour shirt with me that day, i do get excited.
5- if i listen to a very nice song *like Drops Of Jupiter-Train, Always-P!ATD, Beautiful World-Westlife, See The Light-Mandy Moore, Your Love-Brandon Heath, Notice Me-David Archuleta,  etc etc* i do get excited.
6- if someone cracks a joke, i get excited
7- if i win something, i get excited
8- if i watch my favourite singer @ band perform live, i get excited, especially when they do silly stuff on stage.
in short, i get excited easily and it's something i can't control. people do refer this EXCITEMENT syndrome i'm having as GEDIKSS. but do i look like i care? say what you want, it will not affect me as a person. i love making friends, and most of my friends are crazy people, keeping me excited all the time. haha... *i love my friends*


and so, that's just the other side of me, the EXCITED me. people sometimes refer me to as the excited one in class. i make friends easily and i don't take things for granted. i cherish all the good memories i have with my friends. and i guess, because i'm all HYPER and BUBBLY most of the time, i make good friends.. *ALHAMDULILLAH*

No comments: