Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 14 April 2012

timing


In life, timing is everything. If you’re late for a job interview, you’d not be picked. If you miscount your days on giving birth to your child, you’d end up giving birth at home. If you woke up a little late in the morning, you’d end up rushing to classes or you might not even be in the class.
Timing is everything. And I totally got BUSTED for wrong timing. Ha-Ha! I was driving my dad’s car, giving it a ride coz I miss it so much. I think I picked the wrong day to bring the car for a ride, coz there were so many cars parked in the area. I reversed the car, but there was a taxi behind our car, so, my space for reversing is a little limited. Once I brought the car out from the back, I was facing more problems, coz there’s a trishaw on one side and a huge car on the other. And I’m supposed to squeeze my dad’s car IN BETWEEN both the trishaw and the huge car before make a full turn coz there’s another car in front. OMG! Can you imagine what am I facing?? And just then, my dad was in front of me, and I thought I was doing a good job, but HECK, I was doing a lousy one, coz he got pretty mad.
Guess what? The front part of my dad’s car got so close with the car parked in front in such way that if I were to move an inch forward, I would have knocked the car in bright sunlight! And so, I parked the car and swore never to drive the car if there are so many cars parked in front. And my dad kindda warned me not to drive cars in USM. Haha… 
*err, am I supposed to laugh here?*

always have a heart to own a BRIGHT
yellow car. no idea why...
It’s time like this where I wish I am capable of getting myself a cute, cute car of my own. A cute shiny car. With bright car paint. And maybe some details on it. Oh, how I wish I was in a situation like that. And I would bring this car on the highway, on full speed, with both hands on the steering wheel, and I am smiling, coz I’m happy. And I would have the radio for myself, singing at the top of my voice. Hmm…and I realize it’s all a dream.

No comments: