Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 19 April 2013

mother-in-law fainted

Assalamualaikum, readers.
no, i am not married. no, my mother-in-law did not faint anywhere. it's just me, so, just relax.
you know how people are talking about marriage like ALL THE TIME nowadays. especially those who already have a boyfriend/girlfriend? and do you realize most of the topics of discussion in universities are based on LOVE/MARRIAGE? like, this is right and that is wrong. you should see this person and try to control yourself with this...yadda yadda...
thank you to all the status i read on Facebook, and all the movies i watch, i suddenly have the urge to get married. somewhere in between the 24-hour time Allah has provided for us all, i would feel "I WANNA GET MARRIED". and i'd get excited. *that's when all the entries about marriage and love and boys come in* 
something happened a few days ago, and something happened yesterday. both things lead back to the same thing. i'm not fit to be a wife to someone.
i come back from class and the first thing i do is throw my backpack on the bed, take off my scarf and throw it on the bed and take off my socks and throw it on the bed. by the time i wanna take a nap, my whole bed is full with STUFF. and i'd just pick them up, and put them somewhere else, so that i can sleep.
that's when it hits me, 'will i do THIS even after marriage?' then, my head starts thinking, and i realized, 'Opppssss...there'll be more STUFF. my husband's and mine's. can i manage?'
all of this thinking made me think that i'm just not fit to be someone else's wife, because i can't even take care of myself well.
well, that's just one half of the problem. i have tonnes more to do to make myself better.
plus, i'm being super-duper emo nowadays, crying listening to a song and feel super sympathetic to kids being bullied...and i wonder, will my husband be NICE enough to calm me down EVERY SINGLE TIME? maybe he would, but that doesn't mean i will just have to continue being so emo over little things right?
see? lots more to improve, lots more to prepare before i'm a Mrs Husband *i don't really know who he is, so i'll just put husband there* 
i'd like to insert these few lines of Justin Timberlake's latest single Mirror. it reminded me of how much compromise is needed in a marriage. also, both husband and wife are one, whereby both will carry each other's success and failure together. *meaning, i gotta be better, so that people would look up to my husband* 

                                                          Aren't you somethin', an original

Cause it doesn't seem merely assembled
And I can't help but stare, cause
I see truth somewhere in your eyes
I can't ever change without you
You reflect me, I love that about you
And if I could, I
Would look at us all the time

thanks for reading.

No comments: