Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 11 April 2013

numb maybe?

i celebrated my birthday yesterday and honestly, i feel numb. besides the crazy prank my girlfriends played on me, and smiling all day because its my birthday, in the end, i feel nothing. probably, i was already down because my family members kindda wished me late. 
besides, i misunderstood my best friend forgot to wish me and i felt very much empty inside. she knew me best and she forgot my birthday? as i said just now, it was a big fat misunderstanding, coz she did wish me, but i didnt notice. 
one of my classmates got married and we were joking in my girlfriend's room when the girl said suddenly, 'ema kena kahwin dengan lelaki yang pendiam' which simply means, i need to get married to a guy who is quite. at first, what she said made no sense, but the statement bugged me all night.
then i remembered. you. we faught about something really silly and there i was screaming and yelling at you, as if it was your fault. there you were in front of me, calm, smiling away, not knowing how to respond to me. and that was the very last time we ever talked to each other face-to-face. are you the one she was talking about?
then again, *blowing the idea off* you and i were little kids. i was really young and it was new for me being around boys, i guess it was nothing. and you, you were always shy, and probably you had no idea on how to calm me down, so you just sat there and kept quiet.
conclusion, this is nothing.
you didn't wish me this year. 
you might have been busy with stuff, spending time with your family, taking a break from studies. yeah, that should be it.

maybe a quiet guy would be great as a husband-or not.
whatever it is, i shall forever be EMA-bubbly, hyper, crazy girl.

No comments: