Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 6 May 2011

desperate kah anda??

its so sad to see you that desperate...
everyday writing something on his wall..
sedihnya...u need his attention kah??
you are his gf, & yet ur seeking his attention...hahahaha
i guess ur that kind of gal yg xkn satisfied kot...
thats why ur jealous of me...
ur never confident with yourself...
you're not even close to wat u claim to be...
hahahaha...its kindda funny, to see you...
being THAT DESPERATE!



oh, by the way, i thought & thought of all that we've been through. I think wat we've through for the past months are lies...i dunno why im feeling that way...but He knows samada u were really truthful in all that u've said to me...hmm...all i can ask for is go away...stay away from me...i don't want to know you anymore...
it hurts...& i don't want to feel hurt anymore...not anymore...so please, move on...i am trying to move on as well...need me, myself & i right now! & music, coz thats part of my life...hope ur happy with ur very desperate girlfriend...i feel sorry for her... ^,^

No comments: