Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday 19 May 2011

i cant believe this...

yesterday, the results came out, & i was practically asking all my friends who were online on what did they get. its just something i wanna know as friends, as friends, we share happiness & sad moments together. thats wat friends are-at least thats wat i believe friends are. so i came across this guy, who is a year older than me. he used to be my classmate when we were in sem 1 in college. i hardly played a trick or tease him...becoz he's older & im afraid im not his type of people he wanna hang out & talk with...but yesterday, when i asked him wat was his results, he actually told me. he got pretty bad results that he had repeat himself another year. he confessed to me that he was playing a fool in sem 2 in college...it felt like he trusted me. he trusted me as a friend, he trusted me as a person & he opened up everything to me. it felt a bit awkward at first, coz he would never open up to me-never! but then yesterday he did. he told me so many things that made me felt sorry for him. he's actually a smart guy, though he sleeps in class & skips lectures, he studies on his own, & he could answer the teacher in the class, which is something amazing, to me. as a friend, i gave him the strength to move on, to not think about wat happened in the past, stop blaming himself & move on. i told him to think deeply whether he wants to repeat matriculation programme or take other courses.


thank you, for trusting me. i'll pray for your success in the future. 

'I trust you'' is a better compliment than 'I love you', coz you may not always trust the one you love, but believe me, you can always love the person 
you trust for the rest of your life

No comments: