Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 28 May 2011

sweet love quotes...

never heard or read anywhere bout these love quotes. very interesting quotes indeed, so i thought to post it! 



as soon as i get home, i go straight to the computer & look at your away message, hoping you'll somehow confess your love for me

you're the kind of guy that could slit my throat & with my last breath, 
i'd apologize for getting blood on your shirt

every love song makes me cry, 
because every love song reminds me of you

love is like a piano, first you must learn to play by the rules, 
then you forget the rules, & start playing from the heart.

sometimes i wonder if life is really worth it,
then i look at your smile & i know it is

if you love someone, set them free,
if they return, they were always yours, if they don't, they never were
never frown when you're sad,
you never know who's falling in love with your smile

no person is worth your tears, 
& the one it is, won't make you cry

to the world, you may be one person,
but to the person, you may be the world

if you love someone, don't put their name in a heart, but in a circle.
a heart may be broken, but a circle goes on forever

some people say you fall in love only once,
but everytime i hear your voice, i fall in love all over again

you know you're in love when the hardest thing to say is goodbye

im jealous of every girl who has hugged you, 
because for a moment they had my whole world in their arms 

i get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile,
because i know for a second, i crossed your mind

one day i caught myself smiling for no reason,
then i realized i was thinking of you

i want to fall for you,
but i'm not sure that you'll catch me

why am i afraid to lose you, when you aren't mine?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice and heartfelt love quotes. I think they can be used as I love you messages for her and him and make their heart skip a beat.

Unknown said...

thank you Ellie for stopping by. this entry was two years ago, when my little head wasn't thinking straight. glad you like it! ^_~