Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Lies, Lies, & more Lies…

Never in a million years did I ever realized that people would lie to a person so muchI mean even when they’re in this stinky, sticky position, they never stop lying


When will they ever stop lying? Honestly, I don’t even knowwe’ll just have to wait & see, wait for them to spill everything out, when the time comeshaiz
I mean, I am one of the victim here. I found out that someone actually lied to me the whole time, until yesterday. I found out myself that she did! I was actually quite shocked to read her post myself. In her post she admitted that she likes this person all along, that she was just trying to test his patienceOMG! While all the while I was constantly asking whether she really liked him, she would say no, that she really love her bf at that timehaizz


So, right now, I cannot trust anybody I guessno matter what they say, no matter how much they cry, no matter how badly they look me in the eyes & tell me what they say is true, that they’re saying whatever they’re saying from the bottom of their hearts, I guess I must not trust them anymore



i'm sorry, but i trusted you & i explained to everybody who asked me about it. & i confidently explained that you & him were nothing-
i guess i was wrong.



No comments: