Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 29 October 2011

me no likeyy!

if me no likey, me will not talky talky..
if me no likey, me will not hang out...
if me no likey, me won't smiley smiley...
if me no likey, me just pug earphones...
if me no likey, me will not listen...
if me no likey, me will walk away...

sorry bout the gedikss of talking above..i'm so fed-up, i dont know what else i should be saying. i can't be expressing my feelings to anybody here, coz it'll be complicated...TOO COMPLICATED karang...
ema kt sini, sgt sederhana, x tonjolkn diri sgt mcm kt matriks...sbb kalau ema tonjolkn dii, nanti ema yg sangkut...sangkut ngan SkANDAL sekeliling pinggang. cukuplah skandal yg dok ada slama nie...
tapi kt sini pun ema pasang skandal gak...but with Chinese guys...hehehe...but honestly, ema x dak number laki dm klas ema, except 4 the ones in my group, which is only 3 guys...hehehe...*smiley smiley*
orite orite, later kita celoteh2 lagi k? 
btw, ema realize, i'm the only one actively blogging almost every day...hehehe...

No comments: