Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 14 October 2011

tension...

what am i feeling right now? me have no clue...on one side, i'm feeling a bit sad coz my nenek saudara is kindda ill in the ICU...she was doing fine all along, and now they are saying that her liver kindda broke down. i received a call & text from my sister claiming that thh doctors already gave up their hopes on her...she is 100% breathing on a ventilator. oh god!! i can't imagine how much pain is she going through and how are the family holding on...

on the other hand, i'm stressed with myself, always feeling like running away from the lecture notes that are stacked evenly on my rack...oh, man!!! i made a time-table last night & i thought i might be able to ORGANIZE myself in such way that i will not fall apart. but, wallah...i'm falling apart now...

apart from that, i have a roomate, who also sits right next to my desk who is a K-Pop freak. she downloads stuff from the net almost every day...then, she plays them over & over again...oh, man!!! i always hope she'll wake up really late or sleep really early, coz with that, her comp would be switched off & she would be quiet...i know i sound like a mean girl, but that's how i feel honestly...

No comments: