Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 11 May 2012

arranged marriage

i've been getting funny visions of me and a husband. *FYI, the husband is an unknown guy* sometimes, all i see if the back of him and sometimes he's just there, talking to me, but i just can't seem to look at his face. let it be a secret. hehe...
as much as i used to hate the fact that i would not wanna marry a stranger, i believe that's exactly what i want now. i don't want the husband to be a friend, or a classmate, or a workmate. i just want him to be a stranger-to me. well, he can be known to the world, but i want him to be a stranger to me. well, maybe we have exchanged glances before, and maybe smiled at one another. but not more than that. 
why suddenly am i talking about marriage? *arranged marriage pulak tu* to be frank, too many people got married these past few weeks. Fasha & Jejai, Awal & Scha and even my Chemistry tutor when i was in matriks. i am very happy for these couples, and that might be the reason why i'm seeing all these crazy visions. Wallahua'alam...
my mum and dad had an arranged marriage about 26 years back. and yes, they fight until now, but i call them 'Ribena Twist-perfect for each other' *you remember the Ribena ad, the lemon & blackcurrant?* two different backgrounds, two different personalities, two different work fields, two different minds, and yet they ended up with the three of us-April angels. *wuekk! angels ke??* 
somehow, i want my life to be an adventurous life. i want to get to know my husband during the engagement period, limit my time going out with him. dating doesn't help in getting to know each other, does it? i somehow think the time in the mosque would be the time where he would tease me because my hands are ice cold. and the time on the 'pelamin' would be the time where all of our friends and relatives to tease us around, throughout the day. *just like my momma & papa* i watched their wedding video and i was laughing so hard. my dad's friends were all teasing him, making jokes about him and my dad, in his maroon baju Melayu and songkok couldn't help but laugh away. tapi still nak control macho in front of my mum. haha...cute! *i also want!*  

however, these are just my visions and my dreams. jadi kenyataan atau x bergantung pada suratanNya untuk ema. kalau dah tertulis ema kawen ngan stranger, maka stranger lah husband ema. kalau tertulis best friend ema ialah husband ema, maka ema akan jadi isteri dia jugak. 
apa-apa pun, i can assure you that i am NOT in love with anybody, NOT in a relationship and NOT gonna get married in the next three years. so relax. i will not get married when i am still a STUDENT. insyaAllah, lepas bergelar Dr Amalina Zakaria *aminn* nanti, mungkin akan bergelar Puan kot. hehehe... 




love this cake! VOGUE!







No comments: