Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 7 May 2012

K-Pop crazy? nah!


Is there anybody out there like me? Seriously, please raise your hands up. It’s been a battlefield everytime I open my mouth talking about Korea and everything related to it. My blog becomes a battle ring where people punch into one another’s faces with their arguments. Well, virtual punches of course. There’s always two sides of a story, in this case, K-Pop lovers and K-Pop haters.
I don’t deny that K-Pop sensation has been the ‘thing’ since I don’t know when. But do you realize that the K-Pop sensation thingy has become a disease? It’s spreading like nuts. I used to have friends who once never knew bout K-Pop singers, dramas and stuff and out of nowhere, they become the ones knowing these people, following them on their twitter accounts, blogs and news. Hell, they’re much worse than me. I only check out on Hollywood artists when there’s something to be looked up for.

Call me crazy, but things have heated up. Now, I would like to list some of the reasons why I think I was never one of THEM.
1- K-Pop music makes no sense to me. They sing a song about Taxi cab and who-knows-what. There’s not much of a meaning in their songs. Oh, wait! It’s in Korean. How the hell would you know what are they even saying?
gay-ish look?
2- You say Lady Gaga is spreading mixed messages, PCD sings in their lingerie and Adam Lambert is a gay. Let’s take a look at what K-Pop has to offer. Well, obviously, I don’t know much about their names and how these groups came around, but I know one thing. They’re not much different than the Hollywood celebs you hate. Let’s see, most of K-Pop guys are gays. At least Adam Lambert has a manly face, except the fact that he wears guy liners. Korean gays? They have the gay-ish look from all angles. Sorry, ladies, but I’m speaking of the truth. Most of the girls singing in groups are already singing in their lingerie. Well, that depends on whether you can see it CLEARLY or not. They barely wear shorts and knee-length stokings to hide WHATEVER left to be seen. Much difference than PCD? Talking about mixed messages, do you know that most Koreans barely even have faith in God? And if you were even going through most of the music videos made by your Korean peeps, most of them sing and perform with an Anti-Christ accessories, mostly earrings, sing with a black & white background, simply means Satanic, and pyramids, which means Iluminati. Think Lady Gaga is dangerous, think again.
PCD wannabe?
3- Korean people sing in mixed languages. One minute its Korean language, and somewhere in the middle it’s English. Well, at least Pitbull finishes up his Latino sentence before he proceeds with his English lines
4- Oh, by the way, I NEVER ever dreamed of stepping into Korea. That’ll be last in my list. No idea what’s so special about Korea. I would rather spend my holidays discovering every streets of Penang & Malaysia before I ever step my feet in some people’s land.

I think that’s enough from me. I don’t need to know much about Korea or anything related to it to FIT in. I barely watch Korean dramas, although my mum & brother & sister watch them at home. At least, they don’t go screaming or jumping up and down the couch.

With that I rest my case. This is no argument, I’m not starting a fight. I’m just stating what I think is the truth, and I bet most of you will see me eye to eye. But I don’t blame you if you don’t. 

No comments: