Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 13 January 2012

ignorance

mood seorang wanita sangat susah untuk di'predict'. if a girl can't even predict her own mood, apatah lagi guys. (omaigod, i can totally see what my future husband will go through. i'm sorry sweetheart, you'll have to bare with me. hehee...) 


okay, back to story2-ignorance. that's a big word. nope, it's a HUGE word. i guess i kindda got the idea to write on this after listening to this particular verse of Ignorance by Paramore. 
This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture,
I'm just a person & you can't take it
The same tricks that once fooled me
They won't get you anywhere
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Well now, I can fend for myself'

after shedding tears that afternoon, for whatever stupid reasons, i heard this track playing on my laptop. then, i kindda said to myself, 'sometimes, (which is now) i must ignore my surroundings in order for myself to feel better'
and so, i did this as my heart led me the path to 'Ignorance'. in the end, i felt nothing, but empty. this empty feeling is the best feeling i've ever felt, to tell you the truth. feeling pain & a whole lotta craziness over stupid irrational stuff only left me with migraines & emotionally drenched. seriously. no lying. 

and, i can tell you that i've ended in the right path, coz all the other people around me crumbled and fell, becoz they didn't ignore. haha...well, this experiment only lasted for a day. but i like the results so far. me likey likey!! so, i guess, i'll keep going in the direction of ignorance as my heart wish & desires. 

the thing is, sometimes you need to be evil & play the evil role, so that everyone around you will see the truth. ignorance lead apologies on your cellphone. (i'm only referring to logical ignorance. i mean, if your being ignorant after things that can be solved in a face-to-face basis, then don't do what i do. you'll end up with people ignoring you! hahaa...) 
P/S: my problem is so complex, i can't say a thing, making you guys more & more CONFUSED. i'm sorry...can't reveal too much info...
may Allah lead our hearts to the right path. i hope what i'm doing is the best-for me, people around me & for the sake of my health.
Wallahua'lam...

No comments: