Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday 17 January 2012

my mistake

i guess we can't change a person, no matter how hard we try...
if the person wants to remain the person he/she is, then there's nothing we can do...
so, in my case, i guess, i have to stop wishing for EMO to change...
coz EMO will never change? (dah nama pun EMO, what do you expect?)


so, what's the solution?

hmmphhh...
after performing a few 'tests' on myself and EMO a few weeks ago, i ended up being ignorant to my surrounding.
i don't really care about my actions, whether it's bothering anybody or not.
coz, i had this policy all along...
i do something good to you,
you BETTER do good to me.
then, i'll continue BEING good to you. 
if not, sayonara sweetheart. 




then, i realized, that this action of mine is wrong. 
this is not what i'm supposed to be doing.
as a Muslim, who practice what's being told in the Quran & as-Sunnah, this is WRONG.
plain wrong.
so, i decided to CHANGE.
i can't change who i am in days. i may need more time. but i promise, i will change.
little by little.
closer to the Almighty first. then, maybe lower my voice when talking to someone. try not to talk nonsense in the room. quiet down a bit. hmm...not bad huh??
and of course, smile more, make more friends. and, try keep feelings for myself.
this will be the hardest thing, but i'll try. 


if i can't change people, then maybe i SHOULD change myself.
to be better every day. insyaAllah...


Wallahua'lam...

No comments: