Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 24 June 2012

family & kids

don't get me wrong, but i've been thinking about kids a lot nowadays...or at least when i see a parent with a kid-or more. living here, in Kelantan, where it's said that the population of kids here is quite high (no idea why) but it's kindda an abnormal situation if you tell someone that you have 3 kids. Kelantanese have more than 5 kids, and that's normal. it's a good thing if all of the kids bring benefit to their parents. 
i also have been observing mummies in my family and i see how the parents raise them up & how do they turn out to be when they are older. and then i look at how my parents raised us up. and then i made my mind. I will have my first child as quickly as i can, insyaAllah (people always wait for the first pregnancy, and if you don't get pregnant by the 2nd year, you're dead meat. they start talking at your back. SCARYY!!) and then, i'll raise this child until he or she is able to talk, process instructions, easy to control and can eat on her or his own before i plan on my second pregnancy. honestly i think this is what's best! 
can you imagine being busy with work and then you have a child who could barely speak and needs attention and then you're pregnant with another one. being pregnant alone can make exhaust you easily and now, you have a kid to control and be taught how to speak. oh man! i can go crazy. one more thing, i don't know why but i find it funny and a little abnormal how kids at the age of 3 or 4 could barely speak properly. is it normal? coz when i asked my mum, she told me that all the three of us could speak properly by 2 1/2 years old. Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, we could speak at a young age, causing less trouble to her raising us up. 
yeah, so that's pretty much my plan. no idea how well will this plan work. it still needs consultation & approval by my spouse (whom i don't know who). but i hope that i could be a great mum to all of my kids. Aminn...

No comments: