Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 29 June 2012

Mr Zorro

remember how i used to write on my Prince Charming being somewhat a little like Zorro? 
Zorro, the new linked progressive slot machine by Aristocrathe'd come with his mask and his black horse and bring me on a night ride i'd never forget, through the forest trees and there we sit near the river where i'd tell him everything that has been bothering me throughout the day?
and if i cried, i'd cry on his strong shoulders and he would whisper in my ears that everything would be alright as he wipe my sorrows away?
somehow yesterday, i came across a shared post by my friend on Facebook. i read the post over and over again, searching the truth in what's written in it. what's stated on the post is 
'When you stop searching for a PRINCE and make Allah the KING of your heart, He will help you complete your 'fairytale'
i felt this is the answer to my prayer everytime i wish for a Zorro. it's a great reminder because it came from an image, which changed it all for me. i have a totally different mindset now. well, when i'm sad or feeling down, Zorro is not what i want *though i've been repeating the same line every time i'm at my lowest* Allah is all i need. not some guy wearing a mask, riding a horse with a cape, taking me into the forest at night. 
i still believe there's a Mr Zorro out there for me, just that He has planned that i shall meet Mr Zorro at the right time, and it is written there in the Luh Mahfuz. and i shall wait, and believe in his promises. but i need to do something as well...
if i want my Mr Zorro to be perfect, i need to make myself perfect as well. no, i don't need to take riding classes. i need to ensure i've covered my aurah perfectly, recite the Quran everyday, do extra prayers...
i need to make myself special for him, as he'd be my Prince forever...

P/S: i feel better now. Mr Zorro, i shall wait for you...
 

No comments: