Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday 30 October 2012

as confused as ever

are you expecting something from me?
or are you just being ignorant?
i'm sorry but i'm not like you.
i can't just PRETEND you are not there
i can't just PRETEND i didn't hear you
i can't just PRETEND to not wanna see your face
i can't PRETEND to walk away from you 
without feeling ashamed and guilty

all this while, i've been blaming myself for all the bad things that happened to people around me
i would always think about the What If's when things went wrong
i would always wanna try to mend the broken hearts
i would always wanna try to make everyone around me happy
that's just me, being me.

this whole thing has been one whole disturbing situation and i don't even know why.
i'm just as confused as ever.
i'm recalling back the moments we have, tracing back time
thinking what have i done wrong.
maybe i did something wrong, and you are punishing me
but get this, Lady.
you're the one losing in this battle.
and i ain't backing down.

No comments: