Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 13 October 2012

confession

i have too many things on my mind right now. let me spit it out all here...

1- i fell for a guy a few weeks back. his aviator shades & uniform got me head over heels. turned out he's younger than i by one year. BUMMER
2- i stopped talking to her. and i think that's best for us. she seemed to have moved on from what we used to have a year before. things change i guess. people change. i just have to not have any bad feelings for this kindda crap and move on with life.
3- i realized i'm getting more and more uncomfortable with guys i used to like. now, whenever i see them, i either curse them or myself for allowing us to cross path. i know it's silly and stupid. i guess something's wrong with my inner me. 
4- i left a meeting when it just begun to answer my sister's phone call and by the time i got back the meeting almost ended. and when the leader asked if we're done, and if we should leave, i was the only one who responded by saying YES. well, it wasn't a loud YESSS, but because everyone else was silent, you can only hear my voice. i buried my face in the carpet and still i could feel the boys looking at me. OPPSSS
5- Alhamdulillah, my miss, who was mad at me a few months back because i kindda told her wearing coloured contact lenses is wrong, had responded to me-nicely. she asked me how am i doing on Facebook.
6- i snapped too many controversial pictures in one night. i had pictures with all of the boys in my class-just the two of us. i know it's kindda wrong, but it's a one time thing, and i will never get the chance again. i know i'm just making excuses...
7- i feel like he's running away from me, and this is not the first time he did. have i changed? or did i say anything that hurt your feelings before? i wish you would stop running away and be comfortable around me. well, i snapped the picture of us so that you wouldn't feel so left out. i want you to know that you're my friend and you will forever be. no matter what happen, i'll stand by you. please, just stop running.
8- my sister hung up on me. and i am certainly pissed.
9- i won lucky draw. haha...my number was 123. all credits to kak wahida for giving me the number. i could feel my knees shaking like crazy, i felt like i was going to fall off the stairs. thank god nothing happened. but i was still shaking, even after i sat down at my table. hehe...thanks, kak faezah for calming me down.

No comments: