Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 31 October 2012

adventurous dream maybe?

i had an adventurous dream. wow! it was tiring, but it was kindda scary & confusing at the same time. i started with some sort of an elevator ride. there was Ina & I, with some other people i don't know. instead of going to the 4th floor, the elevator just went up and up, and it wouldn't stop. it was really scary, and everyone kindda panicked. there was nothing like 1, 2, 3....27 buttons on the elevator. more like, 1, 4, 25, 400, and so on. so, we don't have a choice but to press on the 400 button. but the elevator kindda went further up than that, and we got on the roads, but we're still in the bubble lift. it was like a crazy bus ride-but we're in air, and Alhamdulillah, we got the chance to safely reach the ground.
once we got off the bubble lift, Ina & I didn't say or comment about the ride to one another. weird. i mean, we would probably tell one another how crazy the ride was and go on crapping...but that didn't happen.
somehow, somewhere in the dream, i met with her. the girl i love so much, but too afraid to make a move-not after what had happened to us last year. she was standing next to me, and out of nowhere, i explained to her about something. yet, at that time, i recall telling myself to be cool & just play it safe. not too friendly, nor too cold. and at the end of the brief conversation, she said she wanted to talk to me. i agreed. we sat on a couch and i dunno what she said actually but i remember things got better there and then. we were laughing & joking about stuff...
and then, i met with him. he's a friend of mine, we are kindda crappy2 friends, where we see one another & say stuff about one another. it's a fun friendship. despite him being so bad and badmouthed, he's kindda nice. he helped me a few times. just that i need extra patience dealing with him. 
in my dream, he was totally nice. he cooked for someone food and i got all upset. the upset part was just an expression i showed to him. i expressed how mad i was that he didn't cook for me and refused to talk to him. he took it seriously and cooked a meal for me. i explained the next day that i was only joking, but he kept on following me, refusing to leave until i take the food from him. then, i saw a wising star. right before my eyes. *it was almost sunset timing. weird, but yeah, i saw it* i was trying to show him that i just saw a wishing star and told him to wish for something, but he was busy talking me into accepting the food, he didn't even look at the star. i couldn't remember what did i wish for that time. 
and somewhere when i was alone in the dream, i kindda felt happy that this guy is doing all of these to me, and something in my head told me, 

'This is WRONG ema! very WRONG!!' 

hahhaa...even in my dreams, my mind can still differentiate between right & wrong. Alhamdulillah...

No comments: