Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 21 October 2012

love

i am currently in the room, playing some of my favourite songs to keep myself awake and revise some stuff.
and i came to realize that these songs i've picked have very cute messages in it making me smile when i hear them. and i'm sharing them with you. maybe you'd like it.

"Any kind of guy you want girl,
Big Time Rush-Any Kind Of Guy
that's the kind of guy I'll be, turn myself upside down
Yes i will, yes i will
any kind of guy you want girl,
youn know i'll agree, turn your whole world around
yes i will, yes i will.

Any kind, any kind, any kind of guy you want,
You decide, change your mind
I will be there.
Won't you try, one more try
be my any kind of girl
You decide, it's alright
I will be there"

David Archuleta-My Kind Of Perfect

"Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right

maybe i just let you walk by
What can i say? Maybe i've known you all my life
Is she the one? Is it today?
Will i turn the corner see my future in a beautiful face?
Maybe...
I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect"



Cody Simpson-Don't Cry Your Heart Out
"Girl, don't you cry your heart out,
Let me stop before you start out
Don't need his explainations, No
coz he don't really wanna know
about the way your feeling now
coz i'm the one who'd here for you, no doubt
so don't you cry your heart out"



The Wanted-I Found You
"I said, people
we're all looking for some love tonight
but sometimes we can't see it
we're blinded by the light
and we all get love, all get love
Searching for that peace of mind
But we're not giving up
We're looking for the same sign
That's when i found you"




No comments: