Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 29 October 2012

raya haji 2012

assalamualaikum people. so, raya haji just passed by and i was in Penang for three days, but guess what? it was so hectic that i didn't have time to spend time with myself. 
*well, i have this obsession of spending me time with just me alone, so that i don't feel like i'm losing me-self* 
okay, back to original story, the Qurban. we woke up early in the morning, wear baju kurung & then head to Bayan Baru, my grandma's place with the car. OMG! ehem ehem...
my dad has issues with his leg so he prefers not to drive and take the motorbike instead, and we've been dealing with the whole car pooling with my uncle for some time now and suddenly when my dad said, 'okay, let's go!' i'm like, 'are you serious?!'
there were less chaos with the trip to the surau for slat sunat AidilAdha this time around, and i realized that were we kindda quiet over breakfast. last raya was kindda noisy with everybody chit-chatting about one topic-a hot topic indeed! haha...
everybody just went on watching TV and helping my cousin sister with her assignment while the ladies went on cooking food.
and surprisingly, my dad offered me the car keys. this time around, i did not ask or beg for the keys, he just gave it to me. and we did make full use of the keys! hahhaa...we went driving on the road, getting honks from other cars, laugh like crazy when parking the car and Alhamdulillah, reached safely back home. HA! 
i got into a better conversation with my distant uncle and one of my distant uncles offered my sister company while she drive. and i, being all cute & nice-and being myself, popped my head in the center and looked up into my uncle's face and say, 'nak ikut. nak ikut' and he said YES! haha..the next morning, we went on a ride for 3 hours and both my sister and i got to drive on the road, with speed! at least that's what he told me, 'Ema bawak laju. ken slow down sikit' hehee...
that night, we had another gathering, just makan2 and sembang2, and bond with the rest of the family members. and i had so much F-U-N!
the next morning, i met Lim Guan Eng in the airport and now i'm in Kelantan! bye!

No comments: