Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 24 June 2011

malunya!!

owh my GOD! hmm...hari nie bgun punya awal, tukaq baju semua & then pegi hiking. bukn hiking pun, skadar naik turung tangga. menurut kak syira (nasy, i hope ur reading! hihihi) masa naik2 tangga tue, my sista saw something clinging from one tre to another, so she made her mind not to climb any further. i had to follow her though, sbb nanti kalau sesat, mampus la i kan? then, nmpk la a pack of dogs yg sgt la besar! i freaked out coz a big dog once chased me & barked at me wildly, SCARY tau??

lps tue, i ran around the trek with my sister, & i saw a gym. i thought to enter & maybe lose more weight kt situ, but then turned out yg kat situ only have Chinese ladies & a few Indian WOMEN working out smbil sembang2. x jadi la nk masuk kan? but then nmpk la kt dlm gym tue ada stuff yg ada kt around the trek. 'CEHH!' i went. hihihi...pusing punya pusing, then dah lmbt. mau balik sudah. on the way nk patah balik ke tmpt kitaorg park motor tue, kitaorg pass the gym one more time la. masa tue, i saw weights. weights yg mcm org Olympic angkat tue, besar punya! i pointed my finger at the weights from far, and some of the dudes kt dlm gym tue nmpk la me pointing finger. diorang kindda stopped at whatever they were doing & everybody kindda looked at me! oh, SHIT! bila i turned around in embarrassment, diorang laughed at me & then said something i could hardly hear! coz i was took embarrassed plus my sister was yelling at me coz i pointed my finger at the gym. haiyo!!


No comments: