Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 10 June 2011

patience

being patient hurts a lot! but the feeling you get after being patient is wonderful.

i think i've been patient all my life.
i was patient when my own friend betrayed me. 
i was patient when i was left out in school becoz i spoke English
i was patient when my friends made up stories between me & my teacher
i was patient when i was left alone in the dark by my ex-roomates
i was patient when a guy put up his middle finger at me
i was patient when rumours spread about me & Mr. Smiley
i was patient when she had her stares at me all the time
i was patient with Mr Sarcasm the whole time we WERE friends
i was patient with my siblings when it comes to fights
i was patient with my mum screaming & yelling at my face
i was patient with my dad's compliments on every dish i cooked
i was patient with my grandma who thinks a girl should not be talking to boys
i was patient with my sister when she exposed the late night calls from Mr S
i was patient to text back to Mr Sarcasm whenever he texts

& now i'm sick of being patient! i think i wanna shut up & continue life-without talking! i mean, something terrible happened yesterday between me & my sister. & just now something happened between me & my brother-which affects my mum & dad as well. yeah, they were mad at me too. but what my brother did was totally unaccepted. but who cares, right? nobody gives a shit about me! im the black sheep in the family! always been & will always be, i guess? he actually kicked my Barney pillow, which was a gift by someone, till the doorstep! i mean, come on! the doorstep? the pillow is now dirty, with dust & dirt from who-knows-where! i raised my voice at him, but he just walked away. i brought the issue to my mum, but then she pretended it was nothing! i was still mad, but dad didn't let it go. he kept on saying over & over again that it was a small matter! i mean, it's a gift! well, it doesn't matter anymore, now. my whole family is against me, and i'm standing with myself. i only have myself to trust! and that's what i'll be doing. 

just now, i received a text from Mr Sarcasm. he asked me bout USM, & i didn't reply him back. i'm just tired of being betrayed. i'm sorry, but the best thing now is to ignore you completely. i don't know who i am to you, or who i was to you. hmm, & when i thought i got everything under control, i heard this song. The Script-the first time. this particular song reminded me of him, coz i was the one who introduced the song to him. to me, this song was about him & her. & listening to this song, reminded me of him. but, nothing means anything now, rite? so, don't bother laa...

No comments: